We Are Here To Serve You and Help Get Your ADU Built and Online As Soon As Possible!
Enter subtitle here
*A List of Our Services
- Assist in Creating a Comprehensive ADU Plan from Start to Finish.
- Expedite & Facilitate the Planning and Drafting of Architectural Plans for Permit.
- Navigate through State, City, or County Laws, Ordinances, & Local Building Codes.
- Help in Securing Financing and Insurance for your ADU Project.
- Provide A Free Property Valuation or Certified Appraisal Before & After Construction.
* Property Owners: Should you already have a Non-Permitted living space, such as a converted garage or In-Law unit, we will help you LEGALIZE that living space into a fully Permitted ADU without having to pay any fines or Code Enforcement Fees!
What a Typical Process Looks Like
Step One: Site Visit
We will come out to your property and do a feasibility study which includes an analysis of the property, review of your city's building codes and more. This will include an estimate of what it would cost to build an ADU on your property. Our first visit is free along with our initial estimate.
Step Two: ADU Design
After the estimate is mutually agreed upon, we will bring in our designer, engineer, and/or architect and guide them as they draft the design plans of your ADU. We will take you all the way through the design process which includes entitlements, engineering (if any), and submitting the design plans for permits.
Step 3: ADU Financing
Financing your ADU is available if needed and secured concurrently with steps One & Two. There are several programs available for financing your ADU such as Home Equity Lines of Credit, Equity Sharing, VA or FHA Loans, and Cash-Out Refinancing- few of the financing options we facilitate.
Step 4: ADU Construction
Choosing the right builder and General Contractor is crucial. Whether attached or detached, modular or traditional stick-framing, we will procure the best GC and Sub-Contractors for the job and manage the entire project for you.
Step 5: Post-Construction
Upon completion of the project, and obtaining all lien releases and certifications on your behalf, you will have the option of hiring us to Professionally Manage your ADU which includes Marketing, Tenant Screening, and negotiating Lease Agreements for you.