We Are Here To Serve You and Help Get Your ADU Built and Online As Soon As Possible!
*A List of Our Services
- Create a Comprehensive ADU Plan for You from Start to Finish.
- Expedite & Facilitate the Planning, Drafting, & Permitting of Architectural Plans.
- Navigate thru the Various State, City, or County Laws, Ordinances, & Local Building Codes.
- Help Secure Financing and Insurance for your ADU Construction or Conversion Project.
- Provide A Free Property Valuation or Certified Appraisal Before & After Completion.
* Property Owners: Should you already have a Non-Permitted living space, such as a converted garage or In-Law unit, we will help you LEGALIZE that living space into a fully Permitted ADU without having to pay any fines or Code Enforcement Fees. Book Us Now For A Free Site Visit!
What a Typical Process Looks Like
Step One: Site Visit
We will come out to your property and do a feasibility study which includes an analysis of the property, review of your city's building codes and more. This will include an estimate of what it would cost to build an ADU on your property. Our first visit is free along with our initial estimate or "Letter of Intent" (LOI).
Step Two: ADU Design
After the LOI is agreed upon, we will bring in our Designer, Engineer, and/or Architect and guide them as they draft & customize the design plans of your ADU. We will take you all the way through the design process which includes entitlements, property reports, engineering, and submitting the design plans for permits.
Step 3: ADU Development Agreement & Financing
Once design plans are submitted and building permit is obtained, we draft and execute the Development Agreement which details total project costs. Financing your ADU is available if needed and secured concurrently with steps One & Two through several programs available from one of our Preferred Lenders.
Step 4: ADU Construction
Once plans are approved & permitted, we mobilize construction of your ADU. Whether converting or building an attached or detached ADU using a hybrid of modular, pre-fabricated, &/or traditional stick-framing methods, we will do our utmost to build and manage the entire project for you on time & on budget.
Step 5: Post-Construction
Upon completion of the project, and upon obtaining all lien releases and certifications on your behalf, you will have the option of hiring us to Professionally Manage your ADU which includes marketing, tenant screening, and negotiating Lease Agreements for you.